• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning X-Bolt 7mm-08

manitou

I have a Browning X-Bolt Grey Stalker in 7mm08. This has the 24" barrel, a SHOT show special. I bought for the wife but she says it kicks "way more" than her .243. I tried reducing felt recoil by having a pepper grey laminate stock made by boyds. Beautiful stock with a cheekpiece and scroll engraving on grip and forend with deluxe recoil pad and black grip cap. I bedded the action on this.
The gun comes with an extra magazine ($39.00 value) , XBolt lightweight Talley rings (paid $52.00 for them), both stocks, the Boyds and the grey synthetic, and I have a Burris 3-12×44 Signature Select scope mounted on it. The scope cost me about $500 when I bought it. It is in excellant condition but has a scratch on one of the turret caps. All total I have about $1400.00 in this setup. Have about 30 rounds to mount scope and let wife try different stocks... haven't tried working up a load for it.
Would like to get $750.00 out of it to help finance a new scope for another project.
Will post pics later.
Will consider trading for a VX5 HD 3-15×44.