• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm-08 Browning A Bolt Black Composite

Sealesniper

I have a very nice Browning A bolt chambered in 7mm-08. Metal is blued and stock is black composite. Barrel has been properly broken in and a total of 51 rounds have been down the tube. It is all factory other than the trigger. While I kept the factory trigger I had it tuned and a Timmney spring set installed to make the trigger break at just under 2 pounds with no creep. Gun is honestly just at MOA or slightly better. It has been my hog gun for years, but I no longer hog hunt with anything other than a bow. It could come with a Generation III Springfield Armory 4x14 Government model with rangefinding reticle and internal bubble level. Reticle is illuminated in green. Scope is 30MM, Adjustable Objective with sunshade and is attached with some Dead Nutz rings/bases.
I also have good brass and dies that I could sell with this gun. Can get brass make and number of pieces and die model to any serious purchaser.

I have original boxes for all components.

Gun: $500
Scope $ 550
rings and base: $40
Dies and brass $100
Shipping: Actual cost with insurance:

Package $1100 shipped to your FFL.

Scope, rings, and loading components not for sale until gun sells.