• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Browning M-71 348 Win

gnlvr22

4446E13A-B7D0-4E6F-AC7C-F3F50A1301D9.jpeg
2f17e6ba-df92-4bbe-bd9b-c92bd089fd48-jpeg.438562

Still in original box. 1800 obo

Attachments

• 2F17E6BA-DF92-4BBE-BD9B-C92BD089FD48.jpeg
    2F17E6BA-DF92-4BBE-BD9B-C92BD089FD48.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 569
Approximately how many rounds down the tube? Any notable rubs, scratches, etc.?

Also, what kind of peep sight is on it?

Nice example of the M71 "Deluxe" rifle (I think they made a carbine version too).

Last edited:

Nice example of the M71 "Deluxe" rifle (I think they made a carbine version too).
I do not believe it has been fired. I do not know anything about the peep, I did not install it

No notable defects, and I just checked the peep is a Lymann

For anyone going to shoot this and needing ammunition:
  • Starline makes .348 brass
  • GSCustoms, Hammer Bullets, and Hornady all make .348 bullets (GSC and Hammer are non-lead, Hornady FTX are lead, but need special seating stem.) I really like GSCustoms 180HV if you can get them (https://www.gscustomusa.com/products.html)
  • Lots of powders work, easy load data
  • Mag rifle primers
And I'm super jealous of anyone with an actual HJ Winchester 71 Deluxe, with bolt-peep, in 450 Alaskan. I've run across one (1) person who says they have one, ever, and it wasn't for sale.

The Browning/Mirokus are a nice tribute piece to the old Win M71s, always surprised more aren't snapped up because they're a whole lot of fun.