• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Browning hells canyon 6.5 PRC

Gatorpoint

Looking for one for the wife. Long range, McMillan or Speed really doesn't matter. Let me know if you have one you would sell. Must be in 6.5 PRC caliber.

I'm looking for a 6.5 PRC for my lady too. We looked at the browning with the McMillan stock. The stock is super beefy so we are looking at the Christensen ridgline and the fierce carbon fury.

My Hells Canyon Long Range is just right with the stock. I didn't like the grip thickness on the McMillan version.
I have both a 6.5 PRC and a 6.5 Creedmoor in essentially the same rifle. Only external visible difference is the bolt handle. Everything else is the same. Both shoot really great. I've had the Creedmoor for 2 years, just got the PRC last month. Best group so far with 143 hornady factory ammo in PRC is .733 3 shot group. I plan to load up 127 gr Barnes LRX for it for hunting. They shoot well in my Creedmoor and don't destroy meat when I kill stuff.

I'm looking for a 6.5 PRC for my lady too. We looked at the browning with the McMillan stock. The stock is super beefy so we are looking at the Christensen ridgline and the fierce carbon fury.
I have a ridgeline and love it. It's a hammer! Wife likes the looks of the browning so that's what I will her her. Makes sense on the stock being too beefy for a lady. Think the long range may be what we need.

Have a XBolt Pro Tungesten in 6.5 PRC ... more pictures if interested

Attachments

• 49E91690-EE13-4DCF-A8F2-F760283525E9.jpeg
    49E91690-EE13-4DCF-A8F2-F760283525E9.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 397
  • AD66F59F-A46B-4E6C-A1B4-91E885846F10.jpeg
    AD66F59F-A46B-4E6C-A1B4-91E885846F10.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
My Hells Canyon Long Range is just right with the stock. I didn't like the grip thickness on the McMillan version.
I have both a 6.5 PRC and a 6.5 Creedmoor in essentially the same rifle. Only external visible difference is the bolt handle. Everything else is the same. Both shoot really great. I've had the Creedmoor for 2 years, just got the PRC last month. Best group so far with 143 hornady factory ammo in PRC is .733 3 shot group. I plan to load up 127 gr Barnes LRX for it for hunting. They shoot well in my Creedmoor and don't destroy meat when I kill stuff.
Good to hear. Yeah more I think the long range is probably gonna be the best bet for her.

Thanks for the reply but she is set on the hells canyon stock and barrel color combo. Very nice rifle you have there!

I have a Ridgeline in 6.5 creedmoor.. I'm almost thinking of selling the XBolt to buy a ridgeline in PRC. It just shot so well I can't bring myself to part with it as of yet!

I have a Ridgeline in 6.5 creedmoor.. I'm almost thinking of selling the XBolt to buy a ridgeline in PRC. It just shot so well I can't bring myself to part with it as of yet!
Like I had stated earlier I have a ridgeline in 6.5 prc and love it! Hammers with factory 147s. She just love the way way the hells canyons look and they seem to have good reviews so I'm gonna try and get her one.