• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Brownells Varget 8#

PV is 285...lets hope they don't jump in prices

Attachments

• EC28CFFF-0708-4DCE-88BF-D211172BC3D7.png
    EC28CFFF-0708-4DCE-88BF-D211172BC3D7.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 24
I think Powder Valley is one we should remember when this is done. I've not seen gouging on their part to a large degree.
I agree. To raise prices just because you can isn't a business model I want to support. It comes down to ethics. Makes them no different than those buying and reselling on gunbroker.

I agree. To raise prices just because you can isn't a business model I want to support. It comes down to ethics. Makes them no different than those buying and reselling on gunbroker.
Capitalism is about making money not ethics, car dealerships across America have "market adjustments " and raised prices because they can! You going to never buy a car again? Materials have gone up so we don't know for sure how much of that is material cost and or labor cost vs capitalism.

Capitalism is about making money not ethics, car dealerships across America have "market adjustments " and raised prices because they can! You going to never buy a car again? Materials have gone up so we don't know for sure how much of that is material cost and or labor cost vs capitalism.
And it's our right to buy from whomever we want for whatever reason.

Ethics still have a place in capitalism. It's a sad misconception that business is isolated from morals and ethics. Some companies choose to operate ethically while others don't. That's the great thing about this though is we can remember who was there for us and who wasn't and make wise decisions moving forward.