• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brownell's Small Rifle Benchrest Primers

Well that just goes to show you how much we all need primers-not TRUE.
We all need primers, but when retailers start going the way of Gun Broker prices I am glad to see that shooters are not bowing down to their prices.
I wrote a POST in the beginning of 2021 on Primers and Prices. I am sad to say that I was WRONG! I thought that when major Retailers started getting stock of primers that the prices would at least come back to the NORM with a increase of costs for materials & shipping.
Then all the SCALPERS on Gun Broker would get stuck and loose their A**
Not true from what I see. Major retailers are getting stock of Primers and charging outrageous prices-Gun Broker.
I guess that I am also to blame. I have traded, but not paid money for BR2's, but traded three pounds of powder for a brick both ways getting what we both wanted.
Dang I only shoot BR2s in my 260.
I just cant see why the major Retailers are charging soo much higher prices when they ARE ACTUALLY GETTING STOCK!
We may be seeing the new norm. The sad part is do we stop (basically start buying since we couldn't buy in the past) buying when they have inflated prices????
Just a concerned Hunter/Shooter.
Another thing is a number of my friends are concerned that this shortage is going another way - TAXING Bullets/Primers/Brass/Powder. They are all starting to "Hoard" ammo/bullets/components.
There are already Cities taxing every cartridge you buy in Counties located in LEFT States -Disclosure I need to back up this statement with Cities & Counties If anyone has info please chime in.

H.R. 5717

Has been proposed.

DO YOU THINK THE CYCLE IS GOING TO CHANGE ANYTIME SOON ????