• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brownells H1000 8#

It almost seems like you have to hire teams of these type people to watch all these sights 24/7. To be sure you are Johnny on it enough to get it into a cart, not get cart jacked, have the internet drop out, remember your passwords to all 829 new places you signed up for, and keep your method of payment with you at all times. No one knows when it will happen. This powder drop stuff reminds me of when people throw the fish food in the tanks at a hatchery or piranha when those baby birds hit the water.

Attachments

• FAD01600-E600-40C3-A2A6-78C66CB0E3A6.jpeg
    FAD01600-E600-40C3-A2A6-78C66CB0E3A6.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 44
Are you signed up on Shootingbot.com? Its pretty good at sending alerts for what you are looking for, but you have to be close to a computer. I have filled out alert me notices on all the major sites and don't think I have ever seen one from any of them. I signed up at Shootingbot.com and get them frequently. Sometimes you make it sometimes you don't and you never know what the price is going to be. It sucks but what can you do.

It almost seems like you have to hire teams of these type people to watch all these sights 24/7. To be sure you are Johnny on it enough to get it into a cart, not get cart jacked, have the internet drop out, remember your passwords to all 829 new places you signed up for, and keep your method of payment with you at all times. No one knows when it will happen. This powder drop stuff reminds me of when people throw the fish food in the tanks at a hatchery or piranha when those baby birds hit the water.
Amen. x2!!!
We're all just little guppies trying to score a couple flakes of fish food before it's all gone in the 5 second feeding frenzy.
I was on Brownells within 5 minutes of the post and GONE!
#*^!@&^!!!!

Recent Posts