Bravo paint job done!

Nice looking handle! Getting ready to paint one of mine. I like doing rattle-can paint jobs.

Trk1.jpgTrk2.jpg

Here's my rattle-canned hunting truck. People keep saying it look's like a cow but I don't care. Going to add some more flavors (color) near the end of Spring. LoL.

Wife and I lived in Richland 'bout 13-14 yrs ago and she's still saying we should have stayed.

Nice looking handle! Getting ready to paint one of mine. I like doing rattle-can paint jobs.

View attachment 187406View attachment 187407

Here's my rattle-canned hunting truck. People keep saying it look's like a cow but I don't care. Going to add some more flavors (color) near the end of Spring. LoL.

Wife and I lived in Richland 'bout 13-14 yrs ago and she's still saying we should have stayed.

You could always add some of the Manners "moss green" and it would fix it right up!!!

View attachment 187406View attachment 187407

Oh nice!!!
Well I can't say you should have stayed or not.
All depends on where you went. LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.