• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Brass Shavings catchers

FNA3G

LRH Sponsor
If you cant PM me then please email me at [email protected]

Ive been going around and making items for my reloading hobbies and I have made some brass catchers to save some clean up time for the trimmers I use. If anybody could use one I can print more up. I can customize other items also if needed. Shoot me a PM. can do black or red for any of them. If not specified I will ship what I have ready.

$25 TYD LE Wilson brass catcher: catcher for the LE wilson trimmer: the catcher sits on the rails and is matched to lock in place. When you are ready to empty just lift it off and dump it. This also has a rack that can be mounted on the wall or shelf for the case collets (7) and allen wrench.

$25 TYD Hornady Cam Lock Trimmer Brass Catcher: The catcher tray is magnetically attached to the blade cover so all you have to do is pull it off, empty it and place it back on. Also includes the Pilot rack that holds the allen keys and pilots. this pilot rack can be mounted to the table, wall or just sat on top of a bench/shelf.

$25 TYD Lyman Express Trimmer Brass Catcher: This has a basket that just slides underneath the trimmer head that catches the shavings. Remove it and dump them out. Also has a small collet rack that can sit on the trimmer or just sit on the bench. One of the images shows my first larger collet rack but thats too bulky, only going with the smaller one but the image shows how it sits on the trimmer.

$15 TYD Hornady Trio Brass Catcher: This has a basket that just slides underneath the trimmer head that catches the shavings. Remove it and dump them out.

$17 Frankford Arsenal Brass Catcher: This has a basket that just slides up to the trimmer head that catches the shavings. Remove it and dump them out. Will work with Both frankford models.

Here are some other items that have been by request also
Bullet Puller Organizer
Bushing Die Holder
Shell holder Organizer
Hornady Comparator Rack
Hornady OAL Organizer
K&M Neck Turning Tool Organizer
WFT Holder
Case length/headspace gauge organizer
Reloading Trays/Case Display

Attachments

• Frandford Arsenal Brass Shavings Catcher 2.jpg