• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Brass Annealing and Modified Case Guage Services

Braunschweiger

I was curious if there was any interest for a service (by myself) to anneal brass and create modified case gauges out of once fired brass. I have a drill press with proper bits for the Stoney Point/Hornady OAL Length guages. I also have an AMP Annealer Mk.2 with quite a few pilots to start with. Can discuss how that would work in detail if it's something folks are interested in.

Thank you,
Darin B

I was curious if there was any interest for a service (by myself) to anneal brass and create modified case gauges out of once fired brass. I have a drill press with proper bits for the Stoney Point/Hornady OAL Length guages. I also have an AMP Annealer Mk.2 with quite a few pilots to start with. Can discuss how that would work in detail if it's something folks are interested in.

Thank you,
Darin B
I like your idea for the brass annealing service. I don't happen to need any annealed right now but I might in the future