Bozeman gun range

mightyman

Headed to Bozeman Sep 20 for elk hunt

Would like to site rifles in before heading to camp on Sept 21
Have 5 hunters and don't want to hear any excuses in camp

Anyone near Bozeman interested in providing a suggestion for a range?
We are staying in Gardner Mt on the 20th and would take you to dinner...if you had a range you could take us too
Any suggestions?
Mighty Man

I just moved to Bozeman for college. Have been scouting (for a spot to shoot) and will continue to do so. I will let you know if I find anything. What kind of distances you looking for? Just zero at 100/200 or further?

Yes thanks
Just recheck zero.....100 good, 200 better
Another poster told me about range out by old airport in Gardiner where we will stay night before we pack in. So I will check this one out as well
Thank
MM

Townsend gun range in Three Forks just west of Bozeman, shoot out to 1000. Make sure you stop by Montana Wheat bakery in a Three Forks and have a cinnamon roll it's to die for.. Good luck hunting!

MM,
haha yes it is! Just moved out here still getting settled in, don't even have my rifles yet.

Reliance, I'm having trouble finding the range, do they have a website? Or do you know the approx address/coordinates?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts