• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Boyds Savage 110 Stock

aggie99

I have a thumbhole feather weight stock for a long action Savage. It is pillar and skim bedded and I believe it is the forest camo color scheme. It also has the fish scale checkering. Condition is an 8 or 9 out of 10. It was on a rifle I bought and is a nice stock but I couldn't get used to the thumbhole design. About 200 new so lets let's go with $160 shipped. 1517275067388216571940.jpg
1517275067388216571940.jpg
15172752185412028782862.jpg

Is this top or bottom bolt release? Blind mag or? And which barrel is it channeled for?
Top bolt release
Blind mag
It seems to be chanmeled for a Savage Magnum contour. I didn't order it so I cannot tell you the exact specification.

aren't all long actions the same screw spacing? Thus shouldn't matter on the long action?
I have done a couple factory stocks that had big difference in the inletting for the magazine seems like there was a little work to do around the trigger as well.

I have done a couple factory stocks that had big difference in the inletting for the magazine seems like there was a little work to do around the trigger as well.
With regard to aftermarket stocks... Since staggerfeed magazines are attached and the spring/follower container in magazine, would an after market stock for a centerfeed also work for a staggerfeed, with regards to long actions only? I deal with a lot of short actions, not so much long actions...

With regard to aftermarket stocks... Since staggerfeed magazines are attached and the spring/follower container in magazine, would an after market stock for a centerfeed also work for a staggerfeed, with regards to long actions only? I deal with a lot of short actions, not so much long actions...
I also work mostly with short actions, but over the years I've had two stagger feed long actions that needed significant inlet work to fit the magazine well of a center feed stock. I think the first was a Boyd's but not sure. The most recent was a Savage VLP laminated that still sits on my bench. I worked so hard on this that I won't get rid of it in case I ever need it.

Buyer had to back out. He had a short action not a long action. No harm no foul. Stock is back up for sale.