• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Boyd’s pro varmint

long range dogr

Like the title states. Looking for a Boyd's pro varmint for a savage 10 short action, bottom bolt release ,dbm. Color doesn't matter. Condition.... used is ok! But nothing that's been used for a jack handle......

might consider one in same specs, but for a top bolt release also.

Like the title states. Looking for a Boyd's pro varmint for a savage 10 short action, bottom bolt release ,dbm. Color doesn't matter. Condition.... used is ok! But nothing that's been used for a jack handle......

might consider one in same specs, but for a top bolt release also.

If more than one tbr suddenly shows up I might be in the market too. Or even a long action tbr

Bueller...... Bueller.........

There was one a couple days ago in the rapid-fire section of the boyds website. Mod 10 tbr dbm fbc. I am most bought it, but it was that zombie green color.

What kinda price range you looking at? They can be configured pretty cheap on the website

I've seen them go used for around the 100.00 mark. I figured if I was gonna go ahead and go new.... I'd just save the extra coin. And put it in a chassis. This is for a dedicated prairie dog rifle. That'll only get used a couple times a year. Everything around this particular rifle. Has been bought cheap so far. There's honestly nothing wrong with the factory stock. I just prefer a more vertical grip.

I've seen them go used for around the 100.00 mark. I figured if I was gonna go ahead and go new.... I'd just save the extra coin. And put it in a chassis. This is for a dedicated prairie dog rifle. That'll only get used a couple times a year. Everything around this particular rifle. Has been bought cheap so far. There's honestly nothing wrong with the factory stock. I just prefer a more vertical grip.

For what it's worth, I'm actually looking for one of these stocks to get a rifle out of a chassis.

Disregard if you have experience with a chassis rifle:

The chassis is fine for the bench, but a target/hunting type stock (b&c medalist maybe?) feels better on the bench. Haven't gotten a cgance to try the chassis prone yet.

For hunting, I find that I dislike the chassis. It's really not good for offhand shots for me, and takes longer to setup on.

All of this is subjective though, you might be the opposite.

So I want to see how one of these feels and maybe not have to spend 2x-3x the money for a b&c or hs precision