Borden Bigfoot skeletonized weight?

Ucsdryder

Is anybody able to confirm weight on the Bigfoot Lapua bolt face action? I believe they lightened the weight on them over the original version?

Following. Debating this action, bat vesper, or kelbly nanook for my 300 nmi.
You could easily narrow that down to 2. There aren't many actions that should be used for lapua sized cases. Good news is bat and Borden are a couple you can. Not knocking nanooks, i own 3 but they shouldn't be used for a nmi. My 300 nmi is built on a vesper. It's a bad *** action. Not cheap but top of the line

You could easily narrow that down to 2. There aren't many actions that should be used for lapua sized cases. Good news is bat and Borden are a couple you can. Not knocking nanooks, i own 3 but they shouldn't be used for a nmi. My 300 nmi is built on a vesper. It's a bad *** action. Not cheap but top of the line
Cool I'll check them out.

33.9 ounces Lapua bolt.
Thank you

I agree on the VESPER. It is an awesome action.

Cool I'll check them out.

Thank you
The vesper is a tricked out skeletonized bat HR. You can get a "light weight" hr from bat or bullet central which is basically a vesper just maybe not quite as light but will only save you a few bucks. Where the vesper you have a pretty good chance of getting in stock from UM. Also the bat igniter is a really nice budget friendly action. It's a stripped, plain HR. Heavier, non integral rail etc I have one on my heavier 338 lapua imp. I think Dallas lane is using a tricked bat hr on a little of his builds