• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bob Harts long Range Video

.30 Hart

Bob Hart has a video that includes shots out to 1100yds on animals ranging from Whitetail to african game ...including a shot on a lion out to 400+yds
Western elk etc.....Hunters include Bob Walker of walkers game ear, Paul Butski of Butski game calls and Jeff Natagul of cabelas.....contact rwhart.com via email or call directly at 15707523655.....the price is only 10.00!!!!!!!plus shipping

To me anything under 500 yards isn't truly my definition of long range hunting. Alot of the shots in this video are 300 - 400. Just my opinion take it as you may.

Last edited:
Kevin,
This isnt Bobby this is a friend of his from SC. First and foremost I am aware of yours and Bobbys relationship and that says it all. There is no need to downplay his video because of the past between the two of you.
If I need to explain publicly I will but you and I know that this may not be the best thing for you.
This video covers long range shooting at game and this years video will cover shooting as well as commentary and instruction to get guys/girls into the sport we all love so much.
As far as the price goes lets be realistic about video pricing ....it cost at the most 3.00 ea. to run DVDs and why is it that some guys are selling their videos for 20-25.00....It is real simple...they want your money and thats it!!!!! Bobby on the other hand feels 10.00 covers his expenses and delivery...on top of that he is sharing his immense knowledge (you should know all about that) with the public. Also while we are on that subject lets discuss your rifle that RW Hart and Sons help rebuild into a shooting machine while you were EMPLOYED at RW Hart. For those who are reading this you now see where this guy is coming from.
Kevin you know yourself how kind and caring a guy he is and has helped you in the past and would again in the future.
I consider Bob Hart a dear friend and he is very passionate about helping people get started in this sport.As a matter of fact we took a guy that had never shot long range on a crop damage hunt this past weekend and he made a one shot kill at 678 yds.
In closing lets not start downing people who have taught us a lot and will continue to do so if we need them.
If you have any issues with this feel free to call me at 18033618068C and we can talk about any of this. My name is Dwayne Wessinger

I don't know much about the past video, but I do know of the generosity and passion with which Bob Hart builds his rifles and shares his knowledge. In 1984 at the age of 14 I lost my left leg and lost alot of hope. I was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2001 at the age of 31 and I felt like my life was over. Thankfully their are still people in this world who are caring and passionate enough about what they do to help people learn. I never thought it possible to shoot a deer effectively at over 300 yards. Having spent the past few days with Bob Hart, I have learned so much and now realize that it is possible to effectively harvast a whitetail at over 500 yards. My first harvast over 500 was this past week. I was able to make a 1 shot kill on a crop damage doe at 678 yards. Before my time with Bob I would have thought it impossible.

To learn more about me, visit Amazon.com or barnes&noble.com and find the book, "A Word of Encouragement". That is my book. To learn more about long range shooting contact the folks at R.W. Hart and Son.

Thank you again Dwayne and Bob for a week of shooting that I will never forget.

Kevin,

I'm sorry you were disappointed in the video. I appreciate the comments and will strive to do better in the future. We both know that the average hunter will never take a shot beyond 300 yards and that is the start of long range. As you know I have spent my life building rifles in an effort to help people acheive their dream of shooting well and shooting long range.

P.S. Keep it accurate,

Your friend
Bob Hart

Bob,
I didn't say your video was bad their just wasn't that much long range in it. I had a nice long coversation with Dwayne today. He really made me think. There is some misconception that someone is preading about you and I, which doesn't need to be aired here. You know what happened between you and I and we are the only ones who know the real truth. Alot of what Dwayne thinks never happened and was told a flat out lie. Possibly some day we can put this behind us and work together.

Kevin Cram

Thank you guys for keeping things civil and for keeping private/personal things private. As everyone knows, there are people who wish to put a stop to what we as hunting and shooting enthusiasts enjoy. With the battle going on daily with them we certainly don't need to get into private things here in a public forum. No good can come from that.

Thank you again Bob Hart, for opening your home and sharing your knowledge of shooting and gun building with me. Thank you.

Deadbeat

I got a reply, sadly the DVD wont work in the uk, I'm gutted!

Email him he replys promptly.

Good luck