• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED BNIB Stiller Predator SA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoalwater

I have a brand new in the box Stiller Predator short action with mag bolt face for sale. It comes with the factory 20MOA base and pinned recoil lug, plus I ordered the Tactical bolt knob direct from Stiller but never installed it. Cost from bugholes with shipping and CC fee is $1,050.60 save yourself a $100 and by mine for $950 TYD in Texas or TYFFL if out of state. I will take PayPal +3%, PayPal gift, or USPS money order. I am not looking for any trades.

They are the exact same action, just they leave the predator stainless and coat the Tac

I believe chuck is correct, the base screws are the only real measurable difference. I like the look of a stainless rifle, which is why I went with the predator over the Tac.

Sorry, I have been traveling all week, all PM's have now been returned. Kasey you can use whatever bottom metal you want with it. I planned on running a DBM and Alpha mags with it.

I doubt it's cut for whatever metal I would want to use. But sounds good I will check into

Kasey

Status
Not open for further replies.