black hawk tactial scope

Timmyatneb

Hi i was down at my sporting goods store today and i noticed these scopes. Are they any good. The price ranged from 400 to 900 depending on ffp or spf and power. Does anyone have any experience with them.

Did some research .seems there made by weaver and made in japan. I held the scope today super heavy , it had the locking turrets that you pull up to adjust. Iam no expert on glass but compaided it next to a nightforce I couldnt tell a difference but like I said iam no expert. The scope was weighted more than the nightforce just by holding it didn't have a scale to get technical. Its a new scope to the market I guess has anyone had experience with one yet?

The turrets and weight and "made in Japan" make it seem to be a lot like my Bushnell ERS 3.5 -21 X 50 tactical scope with a 34 mm tube. **** thing is HEAVY.

But it is extremely precise in its 0.1 mil adjustments and those adjustments are always exact. (Better be for $1,800.!)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.