Bino question

Cricket

I am looking to buy a new pair of meopta binoculars I really like them. That being said I don't no if I should get the 10-42 or 12-50 I mainly hunt whitetail deer and not worried about the size or weight I just want to see the deer up in personal I go to Saskatchewan every year and I don't no if I can handle 12 without a tripod

I am looking to buy a new pair of meopta binoculars I really like them. That being said I don't no if I should get the 10-42 or 12-50 I mainly hunt whitetail deer and not worried about the size or weight I just want to see the deer up in personal I go to Saskatchewan every year and I don't no if I can handle 12 without a tripod

lightbulbOnly you can answer that!lightbulb

I would put more than a couple bucks on you not being able to use 12X without a tripod. I use 10X50 for long range hand held or 15X58 on a tripod for seeing a lot more detail at the same ranges and even a lot farther.

I never tried but kind of thought that I would be to wobble probably better of sticking to 10x

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.