BigGuy

Ooh Raah sir! You must have been a pretty good dad to raise a son that's a Marine. I did 9 years in the Corps and was recruited into SF and found a home there. Another 27 years. I'm in Jacksonville FL so not west where the best hunting is but we have terrific ranges all over here. Glad to welcome you, sir.
Thank you my Brother. His Great Grandfather was a 3x Purple Heart recipient WWI CPL US Marine Corps. Bronze Star with V device. France V Marine Regiment I belive... Yessir' it's "IN" there!

Welcome, sir! from California. Displaced, sad, mad, glad Texan here. (Monahans......enlisted in the Army out of El Paso in '70). Went there countless times as a youngster to experience the "wonders" of Old Mexico....lmao! Stories for another time.
Only been reloading for 39 years but still learn something EVERY time I visit this forum. Been here since 2009 and still visit almost every day. You'll be glad you joined! Again, welcome.

Edit: Case in point...read this JUST after I posted this reply....
Always something to learn if you just pay attention!
Man! Lots of us Old Coots here. Love Texas, miss my green (plants) but Extreme Long Range Heaven! Pleased to meet you.

Welcome sir bet you have some great stories to tell . Thank you for your service ! Any pointers or shooting advice would be great .
Thank you but I'm here to learn from experienced extreme long range shooters myself. Stories??? Hold my Jack and Diet Coke!!!

When I was an instructor at Whiting (navy/coast guard/marine) I had a lease out of Andalusia, AL. I'd always have army trainers (Lakotas I think?) out of Ruckers flying over at tree top levels while sitting in a tree stand. God I miss the south...trying my best to make it back down there. 20 years and counting now, retirement can't come soon enough.
I ferl you Brother. Retired out of Ft. Rucker. Doing the DAC GS thing on Ft. Bliss currently... Looking to be done soonest....

Welcome from Central AZ! My last gig was working at Boeing Mesa on the AH64 E model in the engineering world. Boeing Philly always made sure Boeing Mesa knew the CH47 would outrun the Apache! Maybe not the missles though, lol.
Truth and TRUTH Brother!!! Good thing I know so many of the guys (and gals) here...

OH YEAH!!! Been there Done that! Then taught my Brothers to do it too!!! The stories we could tell... Like when the Navy thought that our Lip Lights were some kind of signals during Blacked Out operations....
Welcome Sir, there is a lot of good information available on this forum..

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts