!!Big Early Season Sale!!

lerch

<strong>SPONSOR</strong>
Hi guys,

Bill Bailey and me are having a big sale to our dealers on New England Firearms and Thompson Center select products. We are offering this same sale to Long Range Hunting members as well. Order 3 or more of any of the guns and we cover all shipping cost to CONUS!!

NEF firearms:
SB2-250 Medium 22" bbl contour 22-250, Blued bbl with wood stock, i have shot several of these and they shoot great, possibly the perfect truck gun!!
$175.00
NEFSB2-135.jpg

SB2-SY5 Superlight, 243 win, synthetic stock, blued 20" bbl youth rifle. a absolutely great starter rifle and a great shooter!!!
$175.00
NEFSB2-S24.jpg

SB2-SY3 Superlight, 223 rem, synthetic stock, blued 20" bbl youth rifle. The same as the above gun just in a 223. again a great starter gun!!
$175.00
NEFSB2-S24.jpg

SMS-050 Huntsman 209x50 muzzeloader, stainless steel 24" bbl and synthetic stock. break open design makes cleaning simple and the 209 primer ignition makes the gun very efficent. my own father has used this same smoke pole with great success over the last couple of years.
$125.00
untitled.jpg

All of these guns including the muzzeloader are classified as firearms so a standard background check form must be filled out by the purchaser from the FFL holder that recieves the guns. we will have to find a FFL holder near you to ship to

IF you are interested PM or email me or Bill Bailey or call the number in my sig or 1-800-522-3314.

Coming up next is Thompson Center Bargins!!!!

Okay, as promised here we go with the Thompson Center Bargins, the best name in muzzeloaders!!!!!

TC 1257, G2 Contender 209x45 muzzeloader, 23" blued bbl with walnut stock and fiber optic sights. As far as muzzeloaders go this a fast, flat, and hard hitting rig with less recoil for the shooter.
$ 395.00
TC1257.jpg

TC 3898, The world famous Encore 209x50, blued 26" bbl with a realtree camo stock and fiber optic sights. this is the exact muzzeloader I use myself and i can tell you couldnt be happier with it. Hard hitting, a wide variety of bullets available, and one of the most popular muzzeloaders in the world!!!
$425.00
TC3898.jpg

TC 6879, 22 Classic Semi Auto, Blued 22" bbl and walnut stock 22lr. A smooth feeding fun shooting gun. everybody loves to shoot a 22 :D, and best yet CHEAP AMMO!!! Renowned for their accuracy!!!
$260.00
TC6879.jpg

TC 8969, Omega 209x45 muzzeloader, stainless 28" bbl and black composite stock. low profile hammer for lower scope mounting and a 28" bbl for maximum power!!! fast and flat shooting while being easier on the shooters shoulder! No back ground check on this one, i can ship it straight to your house!!!!!!:D
$330.00
TC8969.jpg

Again PM or email me or Bill Bailey or call either the number in our sig's or 1-800-522-3314 and ask for Steve or BJ.

This is a great chance to get a good deal on a new muzzeloader or rifle so give us a holler if you are interested or have any questions

thanks
steve

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.