• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BEWARE User "Steelthowl" Selling the Blaser R8 is a SCAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBuck74

I finally got this guy to reach out to me after relentless msgs.. and he sent me fraudulent FOID card from Illinois, an address that is not legit, and further more insisted on using paypal..

I got him on the phone and it sounds like I am talking to a dubbed in voice and then tells me he lives at the university after I asked him where he lives... .

He is claiming his name is Lucio Allen and says he is German,.

I reversed looked up his phone number and it is registered to someone else.... When you call it back it rings for ever and then makes a click sound and the dubbed in broken English voice comes on.

Maybe I am a little paranoid in today's day and age, but I am pretty darn sure its a scam..

I have reached out to this guy with 3-4 msgs. before he responded by phone..

Claiming his email is [email protected]... I notice he misspells everything.. notice his user name... Steelthowl.... I think he meant Stealthhowl... Should have followed my gut when the gun was so underpriced.. That package is 9k with that stock... not alone the 1k zeiss.

Last edited:
AB21C11F-FAE2-40D2-8900-90B625A1C228.png

I finally got this guy to reach out to me after relentless msgs.. and he sent me fraudulent FOID card from Illinois, an address that is not legit, and further more insisted on using paypal..

I got him on the phone and it sounds like I am talking to a dubbed in voice and then tells me he lives at the university after I asked him where he lives... .

He is claiming his name is Lucio Allen and says he is German,.

I reversed looked up his phone number and it is registered to someone else.... When you call it back it rings for ever and then makes a click sound and the dubbed in broken English voice comes on.

Maybe I am a little paranoid in today's day and age, but I am pretty darn sure its a scam..

I have reached out to this guy with 3-4 msgs. before he responded by phone..

Claiming his email is [email protected]... I notice he misspells everything.. notice his user name... Steelthowl.... I think he meant Stealthhowl... Should have followed my gut when the gun was so underpriced.. That package is 9k with that stock... not alone the 1k zeiss.
Scammer and stay away

Status
Not open for further replies.