Best savage prefit barrel in 6.5CM

My X-Caliber came from Dennis Haffner at My Accurate Barrel. It was an end of the year special, regular they are $299.00-$319.00 shipped. The special was $299.00 shipped with a barrel nut and SSS recoil lug. I bought a Krieger from Greg at Bugholes, he shipped it to Dave Bruno in Pa. It should be on it's way to me right now, chambered up in my 4th 6mm Competition Match. The Bartlein deal Greg has is an excellent one at $500.00 for a pre-fit.

Don Dunlap

My X-Caliber came from Dennis Haffner at My Accurate Barrel. It was an end of the year special, regular they are $299.00-$319.00 shipped. The special was $299.00 shipped with a barrel nut and SSS recoil lug. I bought a Krieger from Greg at Bugholes, he shipped it to Dave Bruno in Pa. It should be on it's way to me right now, chambered up in my 4th 6mm Competition Match. The Bartlein deal Greg has is an excellent one at $500.00 for a pre-fit.

Don Dunlap

Any contact info on Mr. Haffner? I can't find him on the internet. There are many references to him, but no way to contact.

Any contact info on Mr. Haffner? I can't find him on the internet. There are many references to him, but no way to contact.

From what I heard, Dennis closed up shop. Not sure if that's permanent or temporary. He was really good to work with. Apache was doing the chambering for him. He did a Criteron in a 6.5 Sherman for me.

From what I heard, Dennis closed up shop. Not sure if that's permanent or temporary. He was really good to work with. Apache was doing the chambering for him. He did a Criteron in a 6.5 Sherman for me.

He did, but still has stock. I spoke to him this morning. Will, I do not know if he has any 6.5 CM barrels, but you could give him a call. 225-276-8328 he is in Louisiana, if you get the machine leave a message and he will get back with you. He said he is working somewhat in conjunction with Jim from Apache.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.