Best place to purchase optics?

apparently cameraland is a good choice, but I've just used optics planet or amazon and gotten Vortex for their factory warranty.

Everyone gave you the same answers, and they are solid. I have bought from all three. However, I always check with my INDEPENDENT LGS first. If they can get it, they can often match or come close enough to the price. Another thing, if you have your LGS order it and something bad happens along the way getting there, its up to them to deal with freight company / vendor to make it right. Freight Companies seem very unreliable these days. Food for thought for a purchase that could run several thousand dollars.

I suppose if you have a decent local gun shop that's a valid option. For those of us that have no local dealers with minimal product lines or local shops we'd never darken the door of... cameraland, euro optic, and sport optics provide good service and solid selection. Can't really rank one over the other. Bought more scoes than guns in the last 5 years, don't have a bad word to say about any of those three.

I suppose if you have a decent local gun shop that's a valid option. For those of us that have no local dealers with minimal product lines or local shops we'd never darken the door of... cameraland, euro optic, and sport optics provide good service and solid selection. Can't really rank one over the other. Bought more scoes than guns in the last 5 years, don't have a bad word to say about any of those three.
Me either. Like I said, all three are solid.

Any of you guys heard anything about darnfineshot.com?
Just spoke to them today about a Delta scope.
Anyone purchased from them? Know theyre legit?

I hate to say it but I've got some ffl buddies that sell top line glass. I always buy from them-why?? Because it's the little mon/pop business that makes our nation great . Without these businesses we are hosed!! Yes I usually pay a bit more and sometimes have to wait but I support local businesses, but that's my humble opinion

I can get stuff quicker from China than I can from Ontario, and often with free shipping :)

I think the shipping is subsidized by the Chinese government.
Quebec is pretty much china so that makes a lot of sense
You trudeau loving muppets probably have a tunnel straight to beijing