Best compact bino harrness

markhammett

I was looking at the AGC kiss. Is there a better option? I want something quiet and compact. Smaller the better as long as I can get a set of 8x42s in it.

I just bought an ACG and 100% love it. I bought the Hybrid Max from Black Ovis and it's just the ticket for me. The Kodiak KISS would be a great full coverage bino pack for your binos.

I have an FHF gear and absolutely love it. Less bulk than ACG and still has some handy little pockets for the essentials.

Check out the bino packs from badlandspacks.com I have the Bino mag pack and absolutely love it plus their warranty is awesome.

For mine I put a grommet on each side of the original binocular case. I attached this to the around the back and over the shoulder elastic bino harness that came with a set of Bushnell binoculars and it is light. I carry it so the flap is against my chest so there is less chance of opening by accident.

20170323_075104_zpsef5lr8s0.jpg

I have the larger agc pack that fits my 12x50s and I have been very pleased with it. I've used it for about 2 years now and worn it for probably about 180-200 miles. I like the buckle closure vs the bungee on the other models which is why I chose it. The smaller pockets are also nice for whatever else you need in there. So far it has been the best one I have used.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.