Best Burris scope

snox801

so My dad purchased a 50 percent off voucher from a charity event. It's half off anything in the catalog.
He has a eliminator 3 on his 6.5 and love it. But what would be the top options? Was hoping they would have an updated version but that may be a while so looking at options it will be for his 300 win mag only out to 600 yards. Which mean turrets could be an option.

The new XTR 3 is their flagship line and they just stepped up from the 2 this year so it is brand new. They have a 3.3-18x50 in MOA that I would look at for hunting. The only downside is that they are First Focal Plane if you are not used to that. After the XTR, I believe the Veracity is their higher end hunting focused line. Another option is their Signature Spotting Scope if you don't have a good spotting scope. It is big and heavy, but it has an 85mm objective so partially to be expected.

For your desired use, the 3-15 Veracity would be a great choice. Dependable tracking, good glass, fool proof zero stop. They also do custom turrets for $50.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.