• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bergers

JumpinMule

2- Unopened boxes .30 190 VLD hunting same Lot # $120 shipped

4- Unopened boxes 6.5mm 130 VLD hunting same Lot # $200 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Attachments

• D66595CE-B57B-476D-B1A0-9BD872A4CEF1.jpeg
    D66595CE-B57B-476D-B1A0-9BD872A4CEF1.jpeg
    345.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 0EE6EF28-85A0-4B6A-B0A8-BA181BB9D0D0.jpeg
    0EE6EF28-85A0-4B6A-B0A8-BA181BB9D0D0.jpeg
    465.5 KB · Views: 35
2- Unopened boxes .30 190 VLD hunting same Lot # $120 shipped

4- Unopened boxes 6.5mm 130 VLD hunting same Lot # $200 shipped

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks
JumpinMule
Thanks for selling your stock at a real fair price!
You are a KING among Princes indeed!
It's a shame starting to see prices from some members go up to retail store + prices on LRH. Kind of upsets me when I see members selling used fired factory brass at almost the cost of new. Dang Jill and I were giving away once fired brass, which we cleaned and shipped. I know per the LHR rules that you can't say anything about selling price, which we don't on an induvial member. LHR Members - come on you have some factory once, twice, thrice, cases that you are not using and another member needs to continue to shoot- pass them along. Maybe charge for shipping.
Now I am not talking about your "Lapua" brass that you paid over $1.00 + a piece for.
Think about it. If you are reloading and can't find some brass wouldn't it be a blessing to you if a member responded to your post of "Need Brass" and someone sent them to you? On the other hand, you have used/fired brass that you are not going to use (otherwise why would you post for sale) at least sell it at a fair price if anything.
Hey it's a free market and you can set the price and if someone wants to pay it ok.
A lot of this stuff being sold was purchased years ago for a lot cheaper price.
Just saying "Pay It Forward" it will come back to you more than you think!
Take example from JumpinMule. Hard to find bullets, selling under market value and ship free!

If for any reason 509's deal falls thru, I'll take them!! (Wishful thinking, I know)
Or if 509 wants to split them, I'd be even happier 😉