Berger Elite Hunter Bullets Ad

WSMDRT

I think this is literally how berger hunters are designed to work....or at least how they have always been explained to me.

30 Cal 180gr Berger Elite Hunter fired from 300 WSM 2900fps @ muzzle. Impact velocity at 175 yards ~2625 with 2700 ft. lb. of energy.
Bullet entered high shoulder through blade 308 hole through shoulder when front shoulder removed minimal meat loss. Total destruction in the chest cavity and massive exit wound.
1000003589.jpg

I would happily speak any other praise about these tremendous Elite Hunter bullets if Berger is listening and wants to sponser this ad with a free box. 😄

I will include a picture of front side shoulder clean hole tomorrow.

I think this is literally how berger hunters are designed to work....or at least how they have always been explained to me.

30 Cal 180gr Berger Elite Hunter fired from 300 WSM 2900fps @ muzzle. Impact velocity at 175 yards ~2625 with 2700 ft. lb. of energy.
Bullet entered high shoulder through blade 308 hole through shoulder when front shoulder removed minimal meat loss. Total destruction in the chest cavity and massive exit wound.
View attachment 528194

I would happily speak any other praise about these tremendous Elite Hunter bullets if Berger is listening and wants to sponser this ad with a free box. 😄

I will include a picture of front side shoulder clean hole tomorrow.
Is that a full size tail gate?