• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 6mm 105 Hybrid - 7mm 180 Hybrid - 30 cal 215 Hybrid

How many 105s do you need ? I have a bunch
Send me a pm.

Last edited:
Oddly enough, I've acquired more bullets from posters on message boards than I have from internet retailers. There is always someone with bullets laying around that they no longer use.
I've got plenty of bullets that I don't need, at the moment, but just don't bother to post them.
True and I have done the same. My comment was not to make fun. Just that everybody with cartridges That shoot those bullets for a long range are looking for them. Kind of like looking for ReTumbo know what I mean? And if you don't ask, you never know.

This won't help you at this time but if you have the funds and can wait PrePay and order your bullets from Euro Optics. Several years ago when Berger 105 Hybrids were impossible to get, I put several orders for several box of 500 from Euro Optic. Took about 8-9 months for the orders to be delivered, but had several thousand unicorns. Works better than putting in a backorder since PrePay you get the bullets when they get them.
Since then I have sent 105s out to some members on a "We will give you the bullets now and when you get an order in just send us replacements". Needless to say we got Ghosted and the members have deleted accounts.
VH is you don't get any send us a PM and we can work something out.
Len & Jill