• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 6.5mm 140gr Elite Hunters

pburton

I am looking for two boxes of the 140gr Elite Hunters. My son's 6.5 PRC loves them and I am down to my last 20 bullets. (thought I had another box). Any help would be appreciated. If you have a couple of boxes that you are not using, please let me know. I have bullets to possibly trade also. Thanks!

Trade

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69
I'll trade you a box for the 215's.. I just don't need the 205, I would have to rework load.. Do you have any 7mm 180 hybrids? 6.5 140 hybrids?

I have a box of 140 elite hunter's I'd trade for a box of 7mm 162 eld-x's if you happen to have any of them

Well that was quick. I was able to get a deal worked out on 2 boxes. I would still be interested in at least one more box if anyone has one. Thanks!

I am looking for two boxes of the 140gr Elite Hunters. My son's 6.5 PRC loves them and I am down to my last 20 bullets. (thought I had another box). Any help would be appreciated. If you have a couple of boxes that you are not using, please let me know. I have bullets to possibly trade also. Thanks!
I have some. Send me a message