Berger 30 Cal 210 gr VLD Target Bullets vs Berger 30 cal 215gr Hybrid Target Bullet

captainemil

not finding any berger 210gr vld hunting bullets any where, and the the berger 215's are so great, why would the the 210gr vld target be a good replacment for the 210 vld hunting ?

I think you are asking if the 210 VLD Target would be a good replacement for the 210 VLD Hunting?

If so, then yes, it is a great replacement. I actually prefer a lot of the Berger Target bullets over the Hunting lines, as they have a very slightly thicker jacket, and seem to hold up very well to high velocities. They still open just fine at 1800fps as well.

I think you are asking if the 210 VLD Target would be a good replacement for the 210 VLD Hunting?

If so, then yes, it is a great replacement. I actually prefer a lot of the Berger Target bullets over the Hunting lines, as they have a very slightly thicker jacket, and seem to hold up very well to high velocities. They still open just fine at 1800fps as well.
Has anyone tried the Berger 205 Elite hunter in the bigger .30 calls on game. I've shot them in my 30 Nosler. Getting 1/2 MOA and smaller. What was the outcome.

sorry for the confusion, could the 210 vld target be a good replacement for the 210 vld hunting.

Im a bit new to reloading for my 30 Nosler... the 215 berger hybrid was recommended. Can you use that 215 berger hybrid bullet for hunting or does berger hsve a different 215 hybrid for it

Thanks... Im slowly learning to reload now especially since i got the my rifle from LPR. Im going to shoot factory for now and pivot to custom load