• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Berger 215’s blue collar reloading

Blue collar has the best price out of drifters and extreme. They're my go to place for components. Shipping is usually reasonable and a lot of times they don't charge tax.
Blue collar: $69.99
Drifters: $74.99
Extreme: $75.99 (out of stock now)

Blue collar has the best price out of drifters and extreme. They're my go to place for components. Shipping is usually reasonable and a lot of times they don't charge tax.

I'm told that Blue Collar Reloading is owned and operated by US veterans, just another good reason to give them our business.

215s are definitely becoming easier to find now. Berger said they'd be making millions of them.

Agreed, they are always my first choice. Good pricing, crazy fast shipping, good people.

215s are definitely becoming easier to find now. Berger said they'd be making millions of them.
They will be moving away from them soon to do other bullets.. at some point you wont see them for a while.. they have been running them since like November I tbought