Berger 156 in 6.5 PRC

Was able to pick up a box of 156gr to try and wondering what powder you guys recommend? I currently have N565 and RL26. Hornady brass.
I use 26 & H1000. I hear the 565 works good also. Be safe & work up to pressure. I did it at 0.5 grains per load. Found pressure below Berger's recommended max. I was using Lapua brass.

Ya I'm not partial to anything but between h1000 and Retumbo I'm giving up about 100 fps HOWEVER, it's printing the best groups. I just want it all but accuracy is king in my book. Just an observation for consideration.

For the OP. I shoot RL25 in my 6.5 PRC because I can't find 26. I can't complain with a 140 @ 3050.
Ya I'm not partial to anything but between h1000 and Retumbo I'm giving up about 100 fps HOWEVER, it's printing the best groups. I just want it all but accuracy is king in my book. Just an observation for consideration.

For the OP. I shoot RL25 in my 6.5 PRC because I can't find 26. I can't complain with a 140 @ 3050.
What powder bullet combos are you using with RL 25? Can't find much data for the 6.5 prc.

This is where Quickload really shines. I start by running cartridge, powder and bullet combinations on Quickload to get an idea of what will work together.

Berger told me 56 grains max ,I hit pressure at 55 grs. my best group was with 53.9 grs and ..090 off the lands @ 3000 fps. we shot 2 deer with it this fall 1 at 275 yds. through the back part of both shoulders, took out 2 '' of back bone, destroyed the lungs and came to rest under the hide on the shoulder. 156 starting out and 25 grs recovered, he dropped like a turd from a tall cow. The 2'nd one was at 375 facing me took him head on a little left of center, never found the bullet looked like a bomb went off inside, heart ,lungs, and part of the liver ,ended up in the guts somewhere with no damage and dropped the same as the other one did. we lost very little meat to blood shot tissue. very impressed.