• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bergara B14R

milo-2

Bergara B14R Carbon 22LR, purchased last fall, app 4K rds down the barrel, not a blemish one on it. 40 Moa base, Calvin Elite trigger, Atlas Rail, 3 OEM magazines.
It will ship with the original base(30 MOA), trigger, sling studs.
I did some thorough ammo testing, pic included (10 shot groups @ 50 yards), and settled on SK Standard Plus, which I have a fair supply of if the buyer is interested. It also shoots CCI SV really well to 300 yards also.
Asking 1000.00 shipped.
Feel free to PM or ask any questions you have.
I may have misspoken, I may not have the original scope base, it'd be like me just to drop it in the trash can, running out of places to look for it.
Bergara1.jpgBergara2.jpgBergara3.jpgBergara4.jpgBergara.jpg

Last edited:
I'd really like to move this rifle, if the price seems high, figure that 250 of it is for the trigger, extra mags, which at times can be tough to get, and a scope base upgrade.
If you want the rifle for 750, I will keep 2 mags and reinstall the original trigger and sell at that price. You're buying a proven shooter, plus I have done a fair amount of groundwork sorting through ammo.
My reason for selling is not wanting to source ammo for it, I have 3- 22LR's that make the chore difficult enough.