Bell & Carlson

warboar21

I rebarreled my Tikka recently to a heavier profile, a #3 sporter I think it is and now I need to replace the stock. I was never crazy with how the factory plastic stock felt in my hands so there will be no love lost.

I'm looking for something light weight and a standard sporting/hunting style. Being that the rifle is lefthanded it really decreases my options. I'm looking at the Bell & Carlson Sporter stock as I think it fits my needs. The bonus is the full Aluminum bedding block vs the Tikka recoil lug.

Does anyone have one of these on their Tikka rifles? How do you like it? Is the barrel channel larger than factory? How are the fit and finish?

Thanks in advance.

The barrel channel will either be factory sporter or ctr contour and are relatively easy to open up to fit your barrel. Fit and finish is good and it's a classic stock design I believe same as Remington cdl? The bell and Carlson is heavier than factory but may balance nicely with your heavier barrel
This was my first tikka stock upgrade, then mesa precision then ag composites privateer.

The barrel channel will either be factory sporter or ctr contour and are relatively easy to open up to fit your barrel. Fit and finish is good and it's a classic stock design I believe same as Remington cdl? The bell and Carlson is heavier than factory but may balance nicely with your heavier barrel
This was my first tikka stock upgrade, then mesa precision then ag composites privateer.
Thanks for the info