Bell & Carlson Medalist for Tikka

TikkaShooters

Just a note to let people know that TikkaPerformance.com now has Bell & Carlson Medalist sporter stocks for Tikka T3's available for shipping immediately.

Greg

Just a note to let people know that TikkaPerformance.com now has Bell & Carlson Medalist sporter stocks for Tikka T3's available for shipping immediately.

Greg
Hey Tikkashooter, do you know if they make a stock for Sako 75? I have a 75 in 7 stw, and would like to restock it. Mine hast the synthetic stock now. It is pretty well constructed, but I feel that it need to be bedded in aluminum, or at least pillar bedded then refloated. I am thinking that I don't want to do that to that to this stock. I know that a company called Greywolf makes them, but they are pricey. ( almost as much as the gun). I knew that if anyone knows, it would be you. Thanks !

AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL, lightbulb gun) 7 STW

Hey, folks. On the Sako 75, B & C doesn't make a stock for that model, but we have some really unbelievable stocks coming very soon, which will fit your rifle, so keep an eye on Tikkashooters.com for updates. As for the feel of the B & C Medalist, it is pretty standard in most respects, but does have a very nice feeling palm swell, which makes it feel more substantial than what it looks like at first glance. We will be posting some more detailed pics on the site, and will include a post with those photos on LRH.

Happy Shooting
Greg

Hey, folks. On the Sako 75, B & C doesn't make a stock for that model, but we have some really unbelievable stocks coming very soon, which will fit your rifle, so keep an eye on Tikkashooters.com for updates. As for the feel of the B & C Medalist, it is pretty standard in most respects, but does have a very nice feeling palm swell, which makes it feel more substantial than what it looks like at first glance. We will be posting some more detailed pics on the site, and will include a post with those photos on LRH.

Happy Shooting
Greg

Awesome news!!!! I have a very nice Sako 75, synthetic. Can't quite get used to it, but can't afford the only "option" that I have seen, which I believe is the Greywolf, or something like that! What are the prices going to be like, or don't you know yet? Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the option, and have been eyeing a new rifle as well.
AIM SMALL, MISS SMALL. :D 7 STW.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.