• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bell and Carlson Rem 700 LA Tactical/Hunting with BM

Zhomeguy

Brand new BC tactical style with adjustable cheek piece, comes also with Wyatts bottom metal and 1 Magnum length magazine. (Wyatts makes 3 different bottom metal magazines, Std Mag length, 3.85 and 4.0 Inches long. I measured the outside of the magazine and it appears to be the std length to me, see photo for you to review. Barrel channel appears to be for a Remington sized Varmint or Sendero barrel, plenty of material if you wish to sand out for a larger contour, and easily done.
I will sell/ship to lower 48 for 500$ ATTACH=full]86419[/ATTACH]
IMG_2404.JPG
IMG_2348.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2403.JPG
    IMG_2403.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Are you willing to sell the stock separately, if so how much?

Thank you and merry Christmas,
Tom

400$ shipped to lower 48 if you want just the stock.

Last edited:
Brand new BC tactical style with adjustable cheek piece, comes also with Wyatts bottom metal and 1 Magnum length magazine. (Wyatts makes 3 different bottom metal magazines, Std Mag length, 3.85 and 4.0 Inches long. I measured the outside of the magazine and it appears to be the std length to me, see photo for you to review. Barrel channel appears to be for a Remington sized Varmint or Sendero barrel, plenty of material if you wish to sand out for a larger contour, and easily done.
I will sell/ship to lower 48 for 500$ ATTACH=full]86419[/ATTACH]View attachment 86420View attachment 86421

Still available? How much for the complete system shipped to Spokane WA?

I will ship to Spokane for $450 all of it (Retail is $350-395 stock and Wyatts $230-295)

Last edited: