• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bell and Carlson A2 for savage 4.40

TallSDYoteHunter

Like new b&c A2 black, only rifle it fits is my ML put it on for 10 rounds and liked the way it shot but decided that it was not going to be worth packing it around hunting in the snow, so up for sale, never bedded, not all beat up, can't really fit a mark on it but it could have a little dig somewhere, Asking $230 shipped,

Attachments

• DSCN9183.jpg
    DSCN9183.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN9184.jpg
    DSCN9184.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN9185.jpg
    DSCN9185.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 8
Is,this a long action or short, I am having a custom barrel in 270 ai made to fit my savage model 11 action, looking for a good stock for it.

its is a short action which is what your model 11 action is but if you are building a 270AI i would guess it is a model 111 which would not work

I do have a model 11 6.5 Creedmore, is this stock designed for removable magazines? Is the 4.40 the action bolt dementions?

If it is a newer model 11 then yes it would fit, the 4.40 is the spacing of the action screws, savage used to be 4.27 now they are 4.40 round action back and accutrigger and it should be a 4.40, it is made for the top bolt release and blind box mag you can have them inlet to work with a drop mag, sent you a pm call me!