Behind enemy lines in CA. Need to escape. Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end times, which it seem we may be in, The lord said, "GET YE UP INTO THE HIGH MOUNTAINS." I moved to northern New Hampshire and loving it! I was in Conneticut and hating it! I once lived in California back in the late 60-early 70s. It wasn't bad then! What the heck happened????? Those ---- Liderals can destroy anything!!!!
I work with a guy that has 20 acres in Enfield NH.. he's building a house on it. He said he'd GIVE me 5 acres if I moved up there with him. I think he just likes my cooking... Live Free Or Die. Love that motto.

I had a friend for a decade. Met him working armored cars. Trained him in pistol craft before he bought his first handgun. Worked as a security contractor with him for years. When he became a San Diego County Sheriff deputy he changed. Long story short, one day he made a statement. "If we come for your guns, just give them up. Because you don't stand a chance against us." A long conversation ensued about what the plan was if confiscation orders were issued. He changed. He had been changed. From the friend I had to an authoritarian. I told him I didn't want friends like him. It's the last conversation we had. People who think that there are Americans that would never repeat the horrors of history by enforcing tyranny, disarming their fellow citizens, and killing resistors, are fools. And remember for every traitor going door to door confiscating guns, there will be 20 Antifa rabid leftists backing him up.
So......1 brain washed cop and 20 mask wearing mommas boys.......21 rounds......my mags hold 30.......bring it

I use to live behind enemy lines in Los Angeles and 30 years ago moved to Central FL. Although we get the northern libs that move here from NY and NJ they don't stay for very long especially during the hot summers. Those that due make it help feed the Gators. Nice thing about Florida is , no state income tax and if your a senior, no cost for a fishing and hunting license. Keep that under your hat, if you know what I mean. Best of luck!

I'm likely an anomaly here - I'm a total liberal, but I love guns, shoot, reload, carry, and hunt. Don't fish so much because I currently live in the mountains and don't care for freshwater fish. Mostly me and my liberal gun friends just want to be left alone. My biggest issue ie people. Every where I go, there's more and more. Last bow-hunt I had there were hikers, mountain bikers, wood cutters, and grazing permit cattle everywhere even after a day's hike into a wilderness area. Long gone are the days that I could hunt public land anywhere and never see another person. That said, my vote is for Wyoming or northern Idaho, although the more time I spend in Texas, it looks like I just may decide to retire there.
More liberals should be like you. Are you sure you are a liberal.... ? :)

I saw the handwriting on the wall while in college in Santa Barbara in the 60's. Left my 5th generation Californian persona behind and moved to Texas in 1969. Since then we've been invaded by Californicators and south of the border hordes so that today our big cities may as well be the enclaves they are back east or out west. Respite can be found, however in west Texas where i live now on Lake Amistad, having escaped from my small ranch west of Austin, which was once a nice place. Anywhere from San Angelo to Fort Davis will find you in good company and lots of opportunities. Yes, the rest of the country is trying to erase its heritage and foundational underpinnings. But out here, we still happily "cling to (our) guns and religion." Most people I know have stockpiled for the day of reckoning, which most hope will never come. But like most former Boy Scouts, we are "prepared".

I use to live behind enemy lines in Los Angeles and 30 years ago moved to Central FL. Although we get the northern libs that move here from NY and NJ they don't stay for very long especially during the hot summers. Those that due make it help feed the Gators. Nice thing about Florida is , no state income tax and if your a senior, no cost for a fishing and hunting license. Keep that under your hat, if you know what I mean. Best of luck!
Does that apply to non resident visitors? No license needed?

Always room for another conservative
3 months and im on my way. I had to sell 40 acres I had for 17 yrs. in Wy. last year. Crushed me. I had the chance to move there 3 times and didn't. Last two were because my son wasn't 18 yet. I'm divorced . My 3 year term is up in Sept. But they are terming us out in July. My son is 26 now. I'm outa here. He's been looking for jobs there also.

Howdy, Sheepdawg!

I feel your pain.
Born and raised out here under Reagan, dealt with "Moonbeam," and now have to swallow Gavin.
But I'm a retired military man, living in San Diego; and it is about as good as I can get it, without leaving the Pacific Ocean AND the state.
It's tough with Illegal Immigrants, Traffic congestion, and NO by-mail ammo-laws.
And I keep wanting for Texas with all the insane politics in WA and OR.
But there are a few conservatives down here, and there is good hunting in the Cleveland National Forest; with a lot of wide open space East of Mount Palomar.
In any case, it's a tough choice; remaining here.
Good luck!

And God bless - watch your 6!
JBG

I'm in the same boat as the original post-er. My take is that all those Californians that were the "good" ones, couldn't stand it and left the state. That just ended up concentrating leftists there, with no votes to cancel their bleeding heart voting trends.
I say, move back! In large numbers, and right the ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.