Bedding a TC encore

CPerkins

I've read some posts on bedding the forearm of a TC Encore. Anyone know where to get instructions or a someone that can do this? I have no experience bedding a rifle but I am willing to try if it is not too difficult

specialty pistols, Mike Bellm's, and or chase mountain's forum may be helpful. I know some guys have done it themselves with good redults.

Have you looked into adding a hanger bar? Designed to free float the stock. I use a few washers to achieve similar results.

Steve Stratton is working on #2 for me along with 3 forearms being piller bedded...Great guy to work with....Great feeling trigger.. Both of his sons do barrel work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i had a ton of questions for steve he was very helpful so much so i ordered a new frame and rifle stock set last night. he called me this moring to verify everything and he is picking up the MGM barrel im having built for this frame and fitting a hanger bar on it and shipping everything at the same time. that will save some money on shipping great guy to do buissness with and highly reccomended

DB

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.