• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

adictosacazar

Canada Bear Hunt.

Season: May 1st to June 15.

Hunting Area: Alberta

2 Hunters 1 Guide.

1 bear per hunter, Success Rate 99%.

Each hunter can shoot a second bear at no extra cost.

Bear Average size: Over 5.5 feet.

Price 5.000€ or US$6.000 Per hunter.

Book with 2.000 per hunter, Rest on arrival.

The Hunter must fly to the Edmonton international Airport where we will pick you up and drive to camp about 2 hours away from Edmonton. Camp is located in the big forest close to the Canadian Rockies. The methods of hunting are spot and stalk. We are not allowed to use bait in this area so we target older roads, cut blocks and pipelines where fresh grass and clover grow. It's 7 days of hunting. 8 night logging, food, local drinks included, all transportation and 1 wolf tag comes with every hunt at no extra cost for the tag or a kill of a wolf.

The bear population allows a harvest of black bear, Cinnamon or Chocolate.

Bowhunters Welcome!

Not Included: Black bear license 225$ per hunter. Hotel before and after your hunt.

7.jpg

e5e46356-a730-4ffe-a38c-a6235b720244.JPG

Can you post directions and location of this camp on google maps please. Also references. Thanks.

What are the current restrictions on residents of the US being allowed into Canada due to Covid 19?

Is it still fairly simple to bring rifles into Canada?

I'm hoping this is legit - not because I am all that interested but because I see things that concern me ...

A brand new user - wanting to redirect communication to an email address outside of the forum is a red flag to me ... I work in cybersecurity and look for these types of indicators almost subconsciously now ... it doesn't automatically mean this is malicious/ illegitimate - however, it does give reason for pause and extra diligence.

If the OP is legit - please understand I mean no disrespect and if you are legit I hope you are a productive member of the forum for a long time ... please understand this is about us keeping ourselves safe until that credibility and reputation has built - which takes time.

1612452309580.png

I'm hoping this is legit - not because I am all that interested but because I see things that concern me ...

A brand new user - wanting to redirect communication to an email address outside of the forum is a red flag to me ... I work in cybersecurity and look for these types of indicators almost subconsciously now ... it doesn't automatically mean this is malicious/ illegitimate - however, it does give reason for pause and extra diligence.

If the OP is legit - please understand I mean no disrespect and if you are legit I hope you are a productive member of the forum for a long time ... please understand this is about us keeping ourselves safe until that credibility and reputation has built - which takes time.

View attachment 248323

Thanks for your concerns, I'm based in Spain long time in the hunting industry just because I'm new in this website doesn't mean I'm not legit i have all the references you need from hunters, owners of areas and hunting companies, i redirect to my email is to offer a proper and more personal service that's the way i work and been doing it for a long time. I'm part of a TV hunting show you are welcome to see in our Spain channel: SpainChannelCazaVision , SCI member, Global Rescue Partner and others. If you are in the cybersecurity industry you my want to google my company, or my full name: Martin Rodriguez Felix, or in a special software and then after you do the do diligence let me know what comes up.

Website: www.adictosacazar.com (Check out all my pictures, programs and videos)
YouTube Channel: AdictosacazarYoutube
Personal Facebook: FacebookMartin
Instagram: InstagramAdictosacazar (My account is top 10 in Spain) feel free to contact any of my fallowers.
Personal Instagram: Personal Martin Rodriguez
Company Facebook: AdictosFacebook

But lets do this, lets book a hunt in any of my destinations no booking fee required for you, we get to the hunting area you hunt and after you pay me. Feel free to contact me on my personal phone/WhatsApp +34652316769 glad to give you all the References you like, have a great day say safe.

Regards,

Have you personally been on this hunt or are you just a salesman in Spain selling a hunt in Canada?
I can hunt in Africa with less hassle than I can hunt in Canada and I am 100 miles from Canada.
I have been to all the hunts i sell if not my partner has, if you want to hunt in Africa we are owners of a concession in Limpopo check out the programs: https://en.adictosacazar.com/africa we also have exclusive areas all around Africa, feel free to contact me Email: [email protected] or phone/WhatsApp +34652316769