Beanburrito Nevada middle of no where USA

I shot him in the chest I had the cross hair aimed at his head. It was an exciting moment for me as it was the furthest shot for a kill I've made to date. :D[/QUOTE
I meant where geographically ( Location ) did you find a Prairie dog to shoot ?

I'm in Nevada with lots of open space. The prairie dogs are small compared to the ones in Utah, Montana areas ares are 4-7 inches long maybe a tad longer but not much

In June I'm going to MT for 1st time to shoot prairie dogs.....

Oh how fun what part of my you headed to? I have a question :D I've been told about a gun the 6.5x47 lapua, I've talked to the fellow with the f class gun and he said that's his favorite. Can anyone tell me about it? It is not a round u have ever delt with gun)

I put info into naps on my phone and it takes me up through twin falls and over I will write the directions and post them for you shopping right now

I put info into naps on my phone and it takes me up through twin falls and over I will write the directions and post them for you shopping right now

I80 to wells nv us93 to twin falls I84 to Pocatello I15 to Idaho falls us20 to rigby wyo get onto I90 and you'll be in billings Montana. Haha it sounds so simple but it's the same on MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map just all the little turns I did not feel like including :rolleyes::D

I80 to wells nv us93 to twin falls I84 to Pocatello I15 to Idaho falls us20 to rigby wyo get onto I90 and you'll be in billings Montana. Haha it sounds so simple but it's the same on MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map just all the little turns I did not feel like including :rolleyes::D

Looks like I'd be driving through Yellowstone National park. Wouldn't want to be harassed hauling guns . I was thinking I15 to Dillion MT Then HWY 41 to HWY 55 to I 90 into Billings . I still have 2 months wait to hunt .

I'm jealous I've talked to a couple friends that have hunted Prairie dogs in Montana they had a ball. Hope you have as much fun, the one took all most 1000 rounds and returned with a handful

I think they drank more than they were shooting to be honest with you lots of stories about drinking. But he said it was worth the trip and wants to do it again.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.