Baush & Lomb rifle scope repairs

Wile E Coyote

Would anyone know who or where I could get a Baush & Lomb Riflescope repaired?

When I bought it 30+ years ago it was the best scope I owned. The elevation and windage won't track consistantly anymore yet the glass is still bright and clear even at 24X.

Contact Bushnell, it is a sub of Baush & Lomb. I had an old Banner (1984?) fixed 2? years ago. They fixed it and sent a note - " these are the last parts in existence for that scope. Good luck. If a company lives on its service , that should tell you how good their product is.

Thanks redhead, I sent an email to them this morning based on some research I was able to do over the weekend. But I'm losing hope because someone else with a B&L scope told me on Saturday that he couldn't get his repaired last year. I was hoping to find someone independent - if that person exists.

Then again, if this is an otherwise hopeless endeavour, I might have something else to tinker with. yep! right after I tackle the 836,846,241 other things I have on the plate already :D

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.