• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bartlien 7mm barrel 1-8 twist chambered 28 Nosler 28" plus brake

roadhunter

WTS - Bartlein stainless 1-8" twist 5R .284 barrel chambered in 28 Nosler and threaded for standard Remington 700. Picture shows length. I purchased this from Bugholes as a new blank and had them flute it. Barrel was chambered and threaded by Night Owl Gunsmithing in Dickenson, ND. The finish is bead blasted (not cerekote). Defensive Edge muzzle break and DE .250 Lug (lug included). Barrel is throated for the 195 Bergers loaded out long (the dummy round I gave Night Owl for throating will be included. Barrel has about 80 rds. through it and was properly broke in. With very little load development it was shooting 3/4 moa installed on a Non-blueprinted Rem 700 action in a Non-bedded stock (see group pic). I only experimented with Reloader 33 and was getting about 3140 fps with 87.7 grains w/CCI 250's or 86 grains w/Fed215's. The only reason I'm selling is to build or buy a light weight rifle in the same caliber. $575.00 shipped. I can do USPS money order or Paypal.

Thanks,

Doug
[email protected]
FullSizeR (24).jpg
FullSizeR (27).jpg
IMG_3693.jpg
FullSizeR (26).jpg
IMG_3694.jpg
IMG_3768.jpg
IMG_3769.jpg