Barska SWAT Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3.5-10x 40mm

Gator26

(Barska SWAT Tactical Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 3.5-10x 40mm) a guy wants to sell me one of these used for a 100 i looked them up they are about 180 new any body have any time with one of these are they worth it or should i just stay away from it

for 60 bucks more you could buy a muller new.....lifetime warranty, decent glass and the turrets track better..

i had a barska 6.5-20x55mm varmint scope......i bought it for 39 bucks new to put it on a rimfire.......not bad for the money...that's what it's worth though..i don't have experiecne with the swat models....but fwiw, i returned the barska and bought a muller, much happier.

if you're going to do any kind of serious shooting, i wouldn't buy the barska.
for a 100 dollars I would save up another 60 dollars and buy a muller tactical series scope...the tac II has better glass but the others are fine as well.

I've got one on a .22LR... it's ok. I wouldn't rely on it, and it's not on any of my "good" .22's. Everything works, though it will not focus down to the indicated 30 yards.

The Muellers do seem better for the money, though.

definitely for a budget scope mueller is tough to beat...tracks well and returns to zero, can't say that completely about the barska that I had.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts