• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Barrett Fieldcraft 6.5 Creedmoor

7fa

Selling a like new Barrett Fieldcraft 6.5 Creedmoor with the unthreaded 21" barrel. Early production model (SN less than 200). I bought it brand new and put <1 box of Hornady Superformance through it to get it sighted in and familiar with it and killed one deer with it this season. Stock and metal are as-new condition. Only marks on rifle are some slight discoloration "witness marks" from the talley lightweight mounts that were on it. Probably clean up with a little acentone... Rifle comes with owners manual and set of brand new in package 1" low Talley Lightweight mounts- I don't have the original box....

Only selling because I decided to get the threaded version to possibly play with a can later on.

Looking for $1400 shipped/ insured from me (private party) to your FFL. $30 add'l if it has to ship from my FFL dealer. Will accept Paypal (+3%) or USPS Money Order.

Not really interested in any trades unless you have a .308 precision type bolt gun.

PM with any questions

LDZrHU3.jpg

nK3Idrl.jpg

Wwy1HG0.jpg

KLRRuhW.jpg