Barnes TTSX in 6.5CM?

Havard

Getting ready for season, and planning to load for two Creedmoor's. One with TTSX, the other with 135gr Berger Classic Hunter. I'm looking for seating depth input on the TTSX. Plan is to use Alpha LRP brass and 4350 with the the Barnes, and RL 16 for the Berger. I won't be loading Accubond, ELD-X or ELD-M as the Hornady factory loads shoot so well there is no need for me to try and duplicate :)

Thanks

Speaking of factory loads, if Barnes loads those in Factory rounds..... I'd try them.

I don't have any input on CM, but my 7RM shoots Factory Barnes TTSX 150 as well as I can reload them (I can only get my reloads to shoot just barely under 1/2 MOA, Factory shoot right at 1/2 (consistently).

Try .050" jump to lands. That is what Barnes recommends, and always the first place I start, almost always with excellent results.

Don't overlook the 127 LRX. They shoot great in my 6.5SLR and 6.5SS.

Try .050" jump to lands. That is what Barnes recommends, and always the first place I start, almost always with excellent results.

Don't overlook the 127 LRX. They shoot great in my 6.5SLR and 6.5SS.
thanks for that... In what Barnes I've loaded this far, I reseated to .050". I normally start .010" off the lands and found the group had tightened up on one particular .270 after seating further away from the lands as Barnes recommends. Hoping to get some replies with Load Data as well in these comments :)

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.