25.06 Barnes 100Gr TTSX

I will head back out and try both loads with 2 shots each and settle on the best. Will load up enough to get speed also. Looking at the load data, each are over 3K FPS. One shot and a possible followup is all I will need.

Went out yesterday and set all at .05 and it looks promising. Pencil barrel doesn't help as the 3rd shot always wide, either to left or right. MAGPRO seem to be working. Chomping at the bit to get back out there. Remington Brass and Winchester LRP.
I'm sorry but I mistated the Primer I'm using; it's actually FED201M

You may want to try the Barnes since they're available. Just seated them all to .05 and ran with a ladder close to max. Started middle ways for the powder load. You'll do fine.
I just developed a TTSX load for my 300 WSM for elk hunting this year. I'm shooting a 150 TTSX pushed to 3200 FPS, 1/2 MOA @ 100 yards. No problems hitting steel at 600 too. Hopefully, I get to try one out on game! If all goes as planned and I like the Barnes (which I see no reason I wouldn't like them), I'm likely to switch quite a few calibers to the solid copper. The 25.06 being one of them.

Maybe someone watching this thread and have both and could measure bullet base to OGIVE and give me the results.
Barnes 100gn TTSX bullet oal: 1.193", bullet base to ogive: .663"

Many mfgs are bad at giving dimensions but there is this great bookmark for bullet lengths that suggest the 100gnTTSX nominal length is 1.195"

I didnt finish the load but IIRC was getting around 31-3200fps in my 25-06 with Ramshot Magnum, 3rd shot in my pencil thin barrel would always walk.

1706334481682.png