• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bansner 300 win sheephunter w/ 4.5x14 Zeiss conquest

overbo

Very nice lightweight rig w/ all the bells and whistles the Bansner rifles offer.
Skeltinized
Weathertuff none glare finish
25'' w/ brake fluted barrle
Jewel trigger
Has 1 inch leupold bases and rings but also have Talley 30mm bases and rings(in the same finisn as the rifle)
13 3/4'' LOP
Selling because I have 2 300mags.
$4450.00

pics have Zeiss compact. not included Picture 462.jpg

Picture 461.jpg

That's a very nice stick! What does it weigh (either bare or with the Zeiss glass)?

Never weighed it but I'm sure it's under 8lbs scoped.Action is titanium

Beautiful rifle! I bought a .300wm this weekend and sorta wish I had seen yours first. Oh well, good luck with the sale.

How does it shoot?

What's the recoil like, with & without the brake?

Thanks!

Truthfully I/m not sure how well it shoots.I've only put about 25 rounds thru her and all factory.What little I have shot it,it seems to like anything I put thru it(150 manage recoil,150 corelokts,and 180 core lokts).
Recoil is VERY comfortale,even for this diehard bowhunter.If I wasn't so invested in my other 300.This rifle would stay.

Good buy here ALL MY BANSNER'S(7mmWBY, 264 WinMag) SHOOT. TTT for a beautiful rifle............wishing I had the money it would be GONE!!!!!!!!

This is a very good buy on this rifle.The gentleman that originally purchased the gun,told me he had over $6000 in rifle alone and $280 in mounts and I have over $750 in scope.
All this for a rifle that hasn't had 100 rounds thru it for under $5Gs.

The Alaskan Ti long action was 6.25 Lbs. Bansners stocks are stiffer and much lighter than the Bell & Carlson stocks that went on these guns. It also looks like the action has been lightend a good bit. I would guess the gun alone would weigh in between 5.75 - 6 Lbs. Mark Bansner is known as the go to guy for sheep hunters. It is challenging to build a rig light enough to pack up and down mountains but still be manageable on recoil and be able to dot eyes at 500 plus yards. Ti actions are pretty hard to come by these days. You would be looking at $1500 for a Peirce Engineering or Xtreme precision action or about the same plus blueprint if you were able to find a 700 Ti action out there. I do not doubt that the original build was in the $6K range... just wish I hadn't bought 2 rifles in the past 10 days... this is a fine rifle and a good deal for someone... and based on previous experience with Bansner built rifles it will shoot. Good luck