Ballistic calculator

Just to close this thread w a liitle humor......the local sanitorium just knocked on my door.

Two big guys all dressed in white, inquired if I had been monitoring the thread: " Ballistics Calculator" on LRH? I said why do you ask?

They replied, ok, which straight jacket do you prefer? We have the
JBM , The Applied Ballistics, or we can give you the Russian version of the Strelock? I said what is the Russian Version? What does that mean?

They grabbed me and wrestled me into it and I'm being hauled off in the padded wagon ( I think that's where paddy wagon came from).

Come to find out, no matter what you tell it in any language, even trying cuss words in 4 languages, this **** Strelock Straight jacket just won't talk back or make sense!

I'm now writing this from my padded cell, pecking it out with my nose one key at a time......so please excuse any spelling errors and such....Strelock put me here....Dang Russian Counterintelligence fake propaganda physics models and vodka! I'm scrambled eggs for life.

No more reloading!🙂
At least you got vodka.

Can anyone help me out on a ballistic calculator that works correctly. I've tried half a dozen different one's, including Strelok, and none of them are even close to being correct. I've tried everything I know to get them to match the ballistics of my firearms, and they aren't even close. As much as 8"off at 300 yrds. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I've never heard of Strelok. I use JBM and BulletFlight by Knights Armament.

I like the seafood mixed w andouille sausage.....yum yum....🙂

Little Cajun fire sauce mixed in too!
On its way!!

ALERT: Due to high demand and limited supply we have placed a limit of 1 cup per customer per day. Any attempt to circumvent will result in cancelation of all orders and a 1 week suspension 🙄.
Thank you for your cooperation.

On its way!!

ALERT: Due to high demand and limited supply we have placed a limit of 1 cup per customer per day. Any attempt to circumvent will result in cancelation of all orders and a 1 week suspension 🙄.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Yeah, a whole cup a day of that Cajun fire sauce would fry my inards......Its like Brylcream, a little dab 'l do ya🙂