• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Badlands Precision 6.5 Bulldozer bullets

Hespco

Do you have any Badlands Precision 6.5 125gr Bulldozer ( not Bulldozer ll ) bullets you do not care about & would consider selling.

Their is a significant design difference between the Bulldozer & the Bulldozer ll. Seems to be less surface contact area between bullet & rifling. For me the original Bulldozer shoots tiny groups . The BD ll will some times put two shots right together , then the third 1 1/2 to 2"out. I just can't get consistent groups with the BD ll. Kind of like I can get the Nosler 6.5 AB bullet to shoot great , but the ABLR gives me fits. Again less surface contact between the bullet body & the rifling. There has to be a happy medium. At least thisis the way it looks to me.

Hey thanks for the insight I was looking at getting some but not sure I really want to try them now

You cab still get the original Bulldozer bullet. I just got in 200 of them. Call the folks at BL & request the original BD. A great bullet. Three shots out of my Savage 260 Rem @ 110yds. MV 3029 fps.

Attachments

• Badlands 125 001.JPG
    Badlands 125 001.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 26
I have used the Hammer hunters & they work well . I get slightly samller groups with the Badlands & a higher BC. I personally prefer the Badlands over the Hunter. Hunter 121gr left, Badlands 125gr right. BC difference is quite obvious.

Attachments

• BL & H 002.JPG
    BL & H 002.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I have used the Hammer hunters & they work well . I get slightly samller groups with the Badlands & a higher BC. I personally prefer the Badlands over the Hunter. Hunter 121gr left, Badlands 125gr right. BC difference is quite obvious.
I agree with personal preference, but it never ceases to amaze me when a simple query about the BD bullet becomes something else and compared to another bullet.

BTW, I have the 135 on order: good luck and happy safe hunting/shooting.

Ed

Recent Posts